Karli serves as CI’s Creative Director for the Miami region. She leads all aspects of potential and new projects from concept to completion. She is involved in every phase of the projects, including initial concept, space planning, schematic and design development, furniture and finish selection and construction documentation.
Karli began her career in Chicago over 15 years ago with an inherent interest in architecture and design. Karli’s portfolio of work spans residential to hospitality across the globe. Her careful consideration of the quality of work allows her to transform luxury settings for her clients.
Karli graduated with a BFA from The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale. She is an experienced interior designer with knowledge of architecture, FF&E, and is well versed in coordinating budgets and schedules. She works strategically with management to ensure the brand is consistent and present in all design elements. With a careful eye for every detail, she excels at delivering inspired and timeless spaces.
When she is not designing she loves traveling and trying new restaurants
A selection of Karli’s ongoing and completed projects include:
- Su Casa Dorado Beach, A Ritz Carlton Reserve – Dorado Beach, Puerto Rico
- Iconic Hotel Doha – Doha, Qatar
- Palm Beach Residence – Palm Beach, FL
- Coral Gables Residence – Coral Gables, FL
- Miami Residence – Miami, FL
- Naples Residence – Naples, FL
- Conrad Miami Hotel – Miami, FL
- Palazzo Della Luna – Fisher Island, FL
- The Plaza Hotel, Royal Suite – New York, NY
- Big Sky Residence – Big Sky, MT